Helping Keep The Oxford & Oxfordshire Community Local
Thu November 21, 2019
- Tories pledge review of Oxford-Cambridge road - Campaigners against the expressway called on all parties to stop the scheme over housing concerns.
- Burford school agrees to provide alternative to Christian assembly - Parents Lee and Lizianne Harris said their children were unhappy watching Bible stories.
- Oxford Union debate: Blind student 'upset' by response after row - Ebenezer Azamati says Oxford Union has yet to say he did nothing wrong during a debate.
- Ambulance driver spared jail over Abingdon crash death - A judge says Angus McCulloch, who killed a mobility scooter user, is an "exceptional individual".
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.